HEALING FROM THE INSIDE - OUT
The natural Gift of Healing
Each emotion has its own vibratory signature, and when intense emotions are felt, they can become trapped in your body, much like a ball of energy.
These “balls of energy” can become lodged just about anywhere in your body, where they can then cause disruptions in your body’s energy system, which underlies your physical system much like an invisible matrix.
Your body is both biochemical and biophysical, and disruptions in your field of energy will eventually result in physical dysfunction. It’s interesting to note that certain emotions are known to be associated with pain in certain regions of your body, even though science cannot give an explanation for why.
To begin to heal, the hardest part is squaring yourself what the fact that you’ve got issue. This is difficult for all of us. Our ego gets in the way, denial sets in, and as confrontation of self is painful.
We often try to affect our bodies from outside in. We try to treat the hair, the skin, and the size of the body from the outside.
We set arbitrary limits to these great natural vehicles we have, and decide that some magic number is better than the other—our weight should be a certain number, and our clothes should have another number. If the numbers do not add up, we get upset.
We force ourselves to follow odd diets, deprive our bodies, and when we fail, we punish ourselves by even more deprivation or by another vigorous exercise regime.
We so easily forget the inner layer of our existence. We forget that on a cellular level we are wise beyond our understanding. Every single cell within our body is connected to the incredible wisdom of the Universe.
We are the same material, the same energy that creates worlds! Our body has an inert capability to keep itself in balance, and at an ideal weight. All we need to do is to support this inner wisdom. We need to heal ourselves from inside out.
Your body cannot tell the difference between an actual experience that triggers an emotional response, and an emotion fabricated through thought process alone—such as when worrying about something negative that might occur but has not actually happened, or conversely, thinking about something positive and pleasant.
The fact that you can activate your body’s stress response (which produces chemicals that can make you sick) simply by thinking means that you wield tremendous power over your physical state in every moment. Moreover, it means that you can literally manifest disease, or healing, by thinking.
In recent years, there’s been an upwelling of mind-body therapies that take this interrelatedness between your emotions and physical health into account
The key is to find what works for you, and do it consistently to keep your equilibrium. There are many other helpful stress-management strategies. The following are, some of the basics:
• Exercise. Studies have shown that during exercise, tranquilizing chemicals (endorphins) are released in your brain. Exercise is a natural way to bring your body pleasurable relaxation and rejuvenation, and has been shown to help protect against the physical effects of daily stress
• Restorative sleep. You can have the best diet and exercise program possible but if you aren't sleeping well, your mental health can suffer and it is difficult to make healing progress.
• Meditation and/or practicing mindfulness daily
* Schedule time to eat at a leisurely pace, and make sure to maintain optimal gut health by regularly consuming fermented foods, or taking a high-quality probiotic supplement
• Optimize your vitamin D levels. Low levels of vitamin D in your blood have been correlated with increased risk for depression, so optimizing your vitamin D levels may help by providing you with a stronger foundation for both physical and mental health